Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.

QUESTIONS? CALL: (800) 573-3738

Tuesday, March 19, 2019
  • passport data correction photo 1

Data Correction


Availability: In stock


Quick Overview

If your name has changed since your passport was issued, AND your passport is LESS than a year old, you can apply for a re-application of your passport. This situation is fairly rare. If your passport was issued over a year ago and you need to change your name on your passport, you must apply for a fast passport renewal. Please note you are responsible for paying the government fee for your data correction.


Data Correction Passport Application. You can only apply for a data correction if you current passport was issued to you less than 1 year ago. If your passport is less than a year old and you need to change your name or fix incorrect data on your passport then a data correction application is what you need.





After you submit your order you will receive an email containing the forms and instructions needed to get your application processed.

How Our Process Works:

1) Submit Order Online
2) Instructions are Emailed
3) Complete Paperwork & Ship!