In certain situations, the U.S. government will issue a second passport (valid for two years) to U.S. citizens. Generally this second passport is either issued to travelers that travel so frequently they need to have one in the consulates obtaining visas while traveling with the other – OR – it is issued to travelers that travel to Israel and also travel to Arab countries. If either of these situations apply to you, then you could be eligible for a second passport.
(Complete and Print Part 1 and Part 2 Below)
Part 2 – Tips on How to Complete:
- Go Past the privacy disclaimer – and on the next page click SUBMIT under “Apply Online”
- Enter all passport information requested by the State Department – red asterisk fields required
- “Summary of Fees” (only check $60 Expedite at Agency Fee & $110 Passport Book Fee) click SUBMIT
- “Next Steps” Page – Scroll to the bottom of the page and click CREATE FORM
- Your completed Passport Application form will open as a PDF document, PRINT IT OUT
I wanted to thank Ben for the service he provided to me and my husband. We realized on a Saturday that our passports had expired ten days earlier. We thought we had another year!! We were leaving to go out of the country in one week. Ben was our contact and he walked us through the process step by step to ensure our documentation would be in order. He kept in contact with us to let us know how the renewal process was going and when the passport came through to him with a typo, he assured us it would be fixed and we would have our passports on time. AND WE DID. Thank you Ben and thank you Urgent Passport Services for a job well done.