If your name has changed since your passport was issued, AND your passport is LESS than a year old, you can apply for a re-application of your passport. This situation is fairly rare. If your passport was issued over a year ago and you need to change your name on your passport, you must apply for a fast passport renewal.
(Complete and Print Part 1 and Part 2 Below)
Part 2 – Tips on How to Complete:
- Go Past the privacy disclaimer – and on the next page click SUBMIT under “Apply Online”
- Enter all passport information requested by the State Department – red asterisk fields required
- “Summary of Fees” (only check $60 Expedite at Agency Fee & $110 Passport Book Fee) click SUBMIT
- “Next Steps” Page – Scroll to the bottom of the page and click CREATE FORM
- Your completed Passport Application form will open as a PDF document, PRINT IT OUT
I'd like to thank you and your company for taking care of my urgent passport need. I received my new passport on time and in time for my trip. I especially appreciated your constant contact throughout the process. I could not be more happy with the results of the valuable service you provide.