Passport Services

Which type of quick passport application do you need?


Simply read the following questions to determine the correct type of quick passport application for you. If you have any questions please feel free to call one of our passport agents at 1-800-573-3738.  All of our quick passport services are guaranteed.

New Passport

We are a private company that expedites US passports. New Passports are for first time passport applicants age 16 or older. Also for adults that have had a passport before, but that passport expired over five years ago. If you don't need professional passport expediting apply directly through the government. read more »

Passport Renewal

Passport Renewals are for passport applicants that were issued an ADULT passport within the last 15 years. If your passport was valid for 10 years, and it has expired within the last 5 years, you need a passport renewal. You must have the passport in your possession and it must be in good condition. read more »

Lost / Stolen Passport

If you have lost your passport and are age 16 or older, then a lost passport is the correct application for you. read more »

Child Passport

If you are under 16 years old, then a child passport is what you need. Even if you have had a passport before, you still need to apply for a child passport as long as you are under 16. read more »

Damaged Passport

If your passport is still valid and has been damaged, then a damaged passport application is the correct application for you. read more »

Extra Visa Pages

If you have run out of blank pages on your passport and your passport is still valid, you can apply for an extra visa passport pages application. read more »

Second Passport

In certain situations, the U.S. government will issue a second passport (valid for two years) to U.S. citizens. Generally this second passport is either issued to travelers that travel so frequently they need to have one in the consulates obtaining visas while traveling with the other – OR – it is issued to travelers that travel to Israel and also travel to Arab countries. If either of these situations apply to you, then you could be eligible for a second passport. read more »

Passport Re-Application

If your name has changed since your passport was issued, AND your passport is LESS than a year old, you can apply for a re-application of your passport. This situation is fairly rare. If your passport was issued over a year ago and you need to change your name on your passport, you must apply for a fast passport renewal. read more »